Friday, July 20, 2007

A warm herb meal

Note: This post was written at December 15, 2006. I decided to put it here to organize my posts.

It is getting colder and colder. I felt sick today. After a rest, I got the energy to make a bowl of warm meal. I felt much better afterward. And took a long walk near my place. The clear blue night sky looked strangely like alien space with big airplanes flying through constantly. Mars Attack, I made up a funny brief science fiction while wandering in the cold wind. I even imaged a life under the sea as a mermaid in the weekdays while bathing sun on the beach as human in the weekends. Isn't it good? :D

Ingredients:
one chopped tomato
8-12 dried fruit of bartery
3 dried red dates
3-4 square cubic pork bones
a bit green onion and ginger
1/4 cup of wine
salt, pepper, sugar, oil, soy sauce
8 Chinese Dumplings (Or no if you only want soup)

Cooking Instruction:
Put dried fruit of bartery, red dates, pork bones into a big bowl of cold water. Let stand for 20-40 minutes.Wash the stuffs in the bowl and put them into a pan. Add tomato, green onion, ginger, water, wine, sugar and soy sauce. Turn on heat til boiling. Cook on low heat for 15-30 minutes.Add Dumplings. Boil for 5-10 minutes (add 2 times spoonful water in between). Add salt, pepper and oil.

Enjoy:
Turn off the light and put on candle. Turn on the music. Open all your senses to enjoy food which is life at the moment.

No comments: